Okay, ladies. Be honest, how many times have you found yourself asking the man you’re dating to call you?
Have you had to suggest that a man calls you even if he won’t be seeing you that particular day?
Well, if you’ve found yourself telling the man your dating to call you, let it be the last time!
The truth is, if you have to tell a man to call you, one, he’s not thinking about you; two, you’re not a priority to him; and three, he might not actually like you.
Maybe you had a bunch of dates that you thought were great while he felt that the dates were mediocre.
Ultimately, if you continue trying to force a relationship with a man that barely shows you any interest, you may actually end up in a relationship with this man, but you certainly won’t be happy in it.
If a man can’t even put in effort to call you regularly, do you honestly believe that he will put effort into other aspects of your relationship?
In the end, you’ll be the one with feelings of resentment and hurt. Honestly, you can find any man to take you for granted and not put effort into dating you or having a good relationship with you.
So, why not try something different? If you’ve been doing the same things over and over again in your dating life and you haven’t gotten the results that you want, then step out of your comfort zone and try something new.
1. Stop trying to force men to call you.
2. Don’t call a man too much.
- This way you can actually see whether he would even call you and how frequently.
3. Stop wasting time on men that don’t give or show you much attention.
- Know the difference between a man lusting after you and a man having genuine interest in getting to know who you are!
4. Continue putting yourself out there and date new people.
5. Stop waiting for the phone to ring, make plans and live your life!!!
Give it a try!
For more great dating advice, get my book: Picking up the Pieces: Rebuilding Yourself for the Love and Relationship You Deserve.
Till Next Time,